Neosem's 416B is high-density SSD or HDD burn-in test system that is ideal for Engineering, Quality and Assurance and Production Testing. This system utilizes Andromeda, Neosem's test operating software platform that comes with a comprehensive library of test scripts.
- Tailored to HDD or SSD testing with SAS, SATA interfaces
- Programmable power margining per DUT with current and voltage measurement read-back
- Turnkey solution, featuring Neosem's Andromeda operating software
- User-friendly GUI allows for easy test control (start/stop) and monitoring (status) of all Devices Under Test (DUT) on one screen
- Provides characterization data such as performance, measurement, throughput, IOPs, thermal and power consumption
- GUI allows intuitive drill down monitoring from scripts level through DUT interface commands and down to bit level write and read operations
- Comprehensive library of engineering, reliability, quality and production test scripts designed for HDD, SSD and PCIe devices