The F-60E environmental system delivers accurate testing with consistency over a wide range of temperature and humidity. This test system will start and manage the device tests, synchronize the temperature/humidity with the testing, gather and organize test history and test results, and provide direct device access for deep analysis and troubleshooting. The environmental chamber provides four-corner testing on parameters such as temperature (hot and cold), humidity, and voltage.
- Tailored to HDD, SSD or PCIe Testing with SAS, SATA, AHCI, NVMe and Serial interfaces
- Programmable power margining per DUT with current and voltage measurement read-back
- Turnkey solution, featuring Neosem's Andromeda operating software
- User-friendly GUI allows for easy test control (start/stop) and monitoring (status) of all Device Under Test (DUT) on one screen
- Provides characterization data such as performance, measurement, throughput, IOPs, thermal and power consumption
- GUI allows intuitive drill down monitoring from scripts level through DUT interface commands and down to bit level write and operations
- Comprehensive library of engineering, reliability, quality and production test scripts designed for HDD, SSD and PCIe devices