The F-60E SSD or PCIe environmental self-test system is based on the same platform and building blocks as Neosem's field proven portfolio of full function test systems. It is optimized to run self-test routines from inside the device itself, power only applied, thereby allowing for a tester with greater port density, simplified operation and lower cost. This tester will start and manage the device tests and the environment temperature/humidity, as well as gather and organize test history and test results.
- Tailored to testing with SSD or PCIe testing with SAS, SATA, AHCI, NVMe and Serial interfaces
- Programmable power margining per DUT with current and voltage measurement read-back
- Turnkey solution, featuring Neosem's Andromeda operating software
- User friendly GUI allows for easy test control (start/stop) and monitoring (status) of all Devices Under Test (DUT) on one screen
- Provides characterization data such as performance, measurement, throughput, IOPs, thermal and power consumption
- GUI allows intuitive drill down monitoring from scripts level through DUT interface commands and down to bit level write and read operations
- Comprehensive library of engineering, reliability, quality and production test scripts designed for HDD, SSD and PCIe devices