Lightweight and portable, the F-10A ambient test system not only tests SSDs as generic drives but also probes the unique failure modes and attributes of the underlying technology. The system utilizes Neosem's Andromeda operating software platform and comes with a comprehensive library of reliability and production test scripts.
- Tailored to SSD Testing with SAS, SATA interfaces
- Programmable power margining per DUT with current and voltage measurement read-back
- User-friendly GUI allows for easy test control (start/stop) and monitoring (status) of all Devices Under Test (DUT) on one screen
- Provides characterization data such as performance, measurement, throughput, IOPs, and power consumption
- GUI allows intuitive drill down monitoring from scripts level through DUT interface commands and down to bit level write and read operations
- Comprehensive library of engineering, reliability, quality and production test scripts designed for HDD and SSD devices